Re: Little problem compiling the cvs stuff...

Rodrigo,

Reinhard [GNUe] was going to look at compile build issues / dependencies
to help alleviate some of the issues.  I will try to work with him on
getting things documented into a FAQ or something similar. (He is quite
good at this and doesnt really need my help other than putting into
docbook) :)

Are there any documentors for gnome-db currently?  I dont want to
duplicate efforts.  He also has a developers overview in place that I am
in process of converting that I will send to your documentation team for
review.

Side Note: I would consider not calling the new stuff gnome-db2.  Only
because people will have a tendency to mistake if for the library for
IBM's DB2. I know that was my first reaction.  Cool gnome-db has db2
support. :)

Carlos:  I really am trying to get to that report stuff. :)

Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnue.org
derek@gnue.org