Re: Little problem compiling the cvs stuff...

Derek Neighbors wrote:

> Rodrigo,
>
> Reinhard [GNUe] was going to look at compile build issues / dependencies
> to help alleviate some of the issues.  I will try to work with him on
> getting things documented into a FAQ or something similar. (He is quite
> good at this and doesnt really need my help other than putting into
> docbook) :)

cool!

> Are there any documentors for gnome-db currently?  I dont want to
> duplicate efforts.  He also has a developers overview in place that I am
> in process of converting that I will send to your documentation team for
> review.

No, no documentors, just when there is something new, we add it, which
is why it is so out-of-date. So, it would be great all this, specially
that now, with the separation, the current docs are plenty of
incorrections.

> Side Note: I would consider not calling the new stuff gnome-db2.  Only
> because people will have a tendency to mistake if for the library for
> IBM's DB2. I know that was my first reaction.  Cool gnome-db has db2
> support. :)

Yes, gnome-db2 is just a temporary CVS module. Then, when all is ok, it
will be again gnome-db.

As I said, I'll check in in a couple of hours.