Re: Little problem compiling the cvs stuff...

> I was thinking that, but:
>
> [cuenca@pc_joel gnome]$ rpm -q oaf
> oaf-0.4.0-0_helix_2
>
> it's weird...
> let's me verify... yes, look that:
>
> [cuenca@pc_joel gnome]$ ls -ld /usr/bin/gda-mysql-srv
> -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root        17461 Jul 10 19:15
> /usr/bin/gda-mysql-srv
> [cuenca@pc_joel gnome]$ date
> Mon Aug 14 17:55:03 CEST 2000
>
> I think that the compilation/installation has stepped the gda-* stuff,
> but I don't know the reason...  I will investigate that...

you said you had gnome-db installed from RPMS? if so, you should remove
it, or install from sources in the same prefix (/usr).

But, anyway, what I think is happening is that, unless you gave some
--prefix to configure, it's installed in /usr/local, which is after /usr
in $PATH normally.