Re: sybase

hi,

FreeTDS is api compatible with ctlib (although we don't implement everything
that openclient does).  SQL Anywhere since 5.0.3 has supported the TDS
4.2/5.0 protocol either natively or using OpenServer Gateway under the 5.x
versions.  So it should work, discounting unimplemented features and bugs
;-)

Brian