Re: Gnome-DB Site

Gerardo Perosio wrote:

> Any people still working on the new gnome-db pages? Need help? I can
> help you scripting php pages and the new javascript menu from the
> gnome-site.
> Bye.

GREAT!!!! I've been waiting for somebody to do it for long. So, please
do it. It's on the gnomeweb-wml module on CVS, in the
www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-db directory.

The idea is to put all the info we've got in the old site on the new
one. And, for the documentation, the makefiles must be tweaked so that
it is built from the docbook files. I can help you on that, so for the
moment, you may prefer to work on the design.

Thanks!

Ok, I just got the files from the cvs server, and i will check it on this weekend.