sybase

Hi all!

Thanks to Holger Thorn and Stephan Heinze, we've got now support for
another DBMS: sybase. I've just checked in what Holger sent me. I
haven't tested it, since I've got sybase SQL Anywhere, which does not
seem to include the ctlib.

So, one question, if I try to compile the sybase provider with the
freeTDS libs, will I be able to access my SQL Anywhere database? or does
it use a different protocol?

cheers

PS: BTW Holger, you sent me the message you got from Stephan in German!!
I don't understand at all German, so could you please translate it into
English and send it back?