[gnome-cy] Site updates

Just a note to say that I have revamped the KGyfieithu site (not the actual
Kartouche translation bit) to make it a bit cleaner.  I've tested it on Konq,
Moz, IE6/XP, and IE5/95, and it seems to be OK, but if anyone notices any
"issues", can they let me know, please?

Also, following a suggestion from Dewi, Omnivore is now available as a Web
Shortcut from Konqueror.  To set this up:
1.  Go to Settings -> Configure Konqueror and choose the Web Shortcuts icon in
the left pane;
2.  Click Add, and fill in the fields as follows:
Search provider name: Omnivore
Search URI: http://www.kyfieithu.co.uk/kartouche/omnivore/index php?word=\{ }
URI shortcuts: om
3.  In the browser, enter something like "om: link" (without the quotes), and
you will get English page-furniture, and an English->Welsh lookup.

If you want to have page-furniture in Welsh, use:
http://www.kyfieithu.co.uk/kartouche/omnivore/index php?word=\{ }&lg=cy
as the Search URI, and if you also want to do a Welsh->English lookup, use:
http://www.kyfieithu.co.uk/kartouche/omnivore/index php?word=\{ }&lg=cy&dir=cy
You could, of course, set up different URI shortcuts for each of this, eg ome,
omw.

Dewi has passed on an instruction page for Moz, which should allow it to work
similarly, but I haven't actually set it up yet:
http://devedge.netscape.com/viewsource/2002/bookmarks/

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly