Re: [gnome-cy] Pangrams

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 05:21:24PM +0100, Telsa Gwynne wrote:

> We need one in Welsh, and ideally it should have the letters
> of the alphabet, w^, y^ and perhaps i" and a' as well. (I'm
> spelling those in two characters each in case you don't have
> those in the font you read mail in. I know I can generate
> a w^ but then not see it at times!)
>
> I leave the matter of j, z, q and friends to someone else :)

It should include a j, but not a q or a z. It should contain all of the
following at least once:

a b c d e f g h i j l m n o p r s t u w^ y^

I haven't included ch, dd, etc. because c, d, h ar all there seperately.
Also you problably don't need to know what a y looks like if you can see
what a y^ looks like. Bonus points for o" and a' or a`.

--
Dafydd