[gnome-cy] New KGyfieithu sub-project: Attack!

I've put up a set of KDE files for the next sub-project, which means that if
people go to it now they should have something to translate!

I assume that the Gnome people are working their way through the KGyfieithu
files we sent on last week, and I saw some commits made to Nautilus this
morning.  I'm not sure whether you prefer doing things on the PC or through
the web, but in the case that you have no objection to the latter, I suggest
that someone sends me the latest pot files for the following:

file-roller
gcalctool
gdm2
ggv
gnomemeeting
gok
gucharmap
libgtop
procman
totem

These are all files that nobody seems to have started on yet, but they add up
to 3,413 strings, which should make a good dent in what needs to be done in
the "desktop" package if you are to get Gnome to 90%.

Can I also suggest that someone then pulls some bit(s) out of Evo that will
make up another 1,600 or so strings, so that we will have the usual rough
50/50 split, and I can also justify my definition of Attack! (moving on to
desktop functionality such as email and organiser).

Best wishes

Kevin