Re: [gnome-cy] Basecamp complete

On Dydd Gwener 11 Gorfennaf 2003 11:43 yb, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> Given this, I am wondering whether to go for broke and try to
> get Gnome-will-be-2.4 to 90% by September (Gnome 2.4 comes out
> then) or whether what people who use Gnome actually want is
> Evolution. Which doesn't currently count towards the statistics,
> as Evolution is not part of the official release, but part of
> a group called "extras".

it really depends on whether people here think it's doable.  8,000 strings is
quite a lot, but if we had bids from people as to how much they could do,
then it might be possible.  We could post some (half?) of the files on the
site, under some new name, but it might be best for the rest to be done at
the PC.

My own view is that it would be preferable to aim to bet the desktop
essentials complete before doing anything else.

Best wishes

Kevin