Re: [gnome-cy] Basecamp complete

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 11:16:38PM +0100 or thereabouts, Telsa Gwynne wrote:
> Actually, back-porting all the stuff in Gnome to the current stable
> branch, which is of course smaller than the current devel branch,
> gives us 47%. At 50% Welsh becomes "partially supported" and at 90%
> (gulp) it is fully supported.

Actually, we were tidying up stuff yesterday and committing.
And overnight the statistics script ran. If we define Gnome as
"developer-libs" and "desktop" and nothing more (these are the
two sets which get put out as A Gnome Release) then...

Gnome will-be-2.4 is at 41.8%.
Gnome 2.2 now lists Welsh at 50.4%.

So we just sneaked in :)

I've just whacked the first of your files from last night into
CVS, but those numbers are without the Kyfieithu files. I am
look forward to what happens when all those files are counted
into the total as well.

Given this, I am wondering whether to go for broke and try to
get Gnome-will-be-2.4 to 90% by September (Gnome 2.4 comes out
then) or whether what people who use Gnome actually want is
Evolution. Which doesn't currently count towards the statistics,
as Evolution is not part of the official release, but part of
a group called "extras".

Thoughts?

Off to the Awareness Day in Cardiff now. If you're in Cardiff
today or tomorrow, please pop in and say hello: details at
http://www.linux.org.uk/ and http://cardiffschools.net/lad.htm
Note that it's the county building on Atlantic Wharf, not
the big thing by the museum. There's a map linked from the
second URL.

Telsa