Re: [gnome-cy] A body

Gareth Bowker wrote:

[re lottery funding]

AfaW looks just the thing, Gareth. Another body might be NOF.
NOF (www.nof.org.uk) have been casting about looking for more
stuff to fund. They're big on Lifelong Learing, and they've an
office in Cardiff. They contacted us recently asking if we had
any (specifically) welsh-language projects we could get a bid
together for. I think NOF have been rapped for not spending
enough...

--
Illtud Daniel                                 illtud daniel llgc org uk
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst