Re: [gnome-cy] Ok here isa first inept attempt at the Gnome glossary

Annwyl gyfeillion,

We've put our translations for Welsh Mozilla on our project web site. It's one ~1Mb HTML file containing translations for about 8000 texts.

http://www.gwelywiwr.org/pecynnau/m100/cy-GB.jar.html

This translations were produced by Rhoslyn Prys who's also translated AbiWord. He may be able to point you to a more up to date terminology for AbiWord. He has a web site at http://www.meddal.org covering Welsh language software in general.

Where possible the terminology is standardised according to a package called the Termiadur Ysgol (standardized terminiology for schools in Wales) developed by Canolfan Bedwyr at the University of Wales, Bangor for ACCAC, some of which are available at http://www.melin.bangor.ac.uk/bbc/welsh_dictionary.pl

Hope it helps.
Pob hwyl!!!
Dewi.

Ysgrifennodd Gareth Bowker: