[gnome-cy] Ok here isa first inept attempt at the Gnome glossary

And yes it has one joke entry so I can find out how many people checked
it. Its not complete. Someone who learned Maths in Welsh and someone
familiar with Welsh printing terms are needed really.

The computing terminology I've resolved in roughly the following order

Existing (rather dead) KDE translation choices
Existing (very dead) abiword translation choices
Recent Dictionary
BBC
Fydd word list
Bangor dictionary of computing terms