Re: gnome-packagekit prelozen

Ahoj,

Honza Steuer píše v Čt 19. 06. 2008 v 18:15 +0200:
> tak uz mam prelozeny gnome-packagekit.
> http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xsteuer/gnome/gnome-packagekit.HEAD.cs.po

pardon me speaking english, but my czech is just too bad. :-D

#: ../src/gpk-client-requires.c:132
msgid "%i other packages depends on these packages"
msgstr "%i dalších balíčků závisí na těchto balíčcích"

what if %i is between 2 and 4?
isn't that "%i další balíčky závisí na těchto balíčcích" then?

what i generally want to say: if you see messages in po files that have
a %i placeholder and plural terms, please file a bug against the
application (with L10N keyword set) to use proper ngettext support and
point to http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/DevGuidelines/Plurals
(i already sent an email complaining in this special case.)

and if I'm once again totally wrong here, then please correct me and
teach me czech grammar! ;-) So, in any kind of case:

Diký moc!,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed