Re: Thoughts on GNOME Continuous improvements

What Debarshi said is important - if one is doing CD and not just CI, how one builds software becomes
intimately tied to how one ships it.

But I definitely hear the requests for pre-commit CI-type testing, where we'd just do a build (and possibly
tests) without actually shipping the patch.  It's very possible, just needs some nontrivial rearchitecting
in the GContinuous architecture.

FWIW what I meant would even deploy pre commits because that allows
developers to let users test something very easily before shipping on
master.

(Sorry for my inprecise terminology especially in the previous mail.)