Re: Non-stock icons in bonobo toolbars and menus

pretty much i would like to add an applications icon and favorites icon
to nautilus, these would become part of nautilus. I think using the
stock system is the best way to do it as it would be nice for these
icons to be themable for obvious accessibility reasons.

any other suggestions???

dave