Re: Non-stock icons in bonobo toolbars and menus
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- Cc: gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Non-stock icons in bonobo toolbars and menus
- Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:46:37 -0400
On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 05:57:53PM -0400, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> I wanted to add an icon to the nautilus toolbar that is a non stock icon
> any one have a clue how to do it, examples would be appreciated.
Add the icon to the set of stock icons :-)
See gnumeric/src/application.c for an example.
] [Thread Prev