Re: Non-stock icons in bonobo toolbars and menus
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- Cc: Dave Bordoley <bordoley msu edu>, bonobo <gnome-components-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Non-stock icons in bonobo toolbars and menus
- Date: 07 Jun 2002 09:54:06 +0100
On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 14:46, Jody Goldberg wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 05:57:53PM -0400, Dave Bordoley wrote:
> > I wanted to add an icon to the nautilus toolbar that is a non stock icon
> > any one have a clue how to do it, examples would be appreciated.
> Add the icon to the set of stock icons :-)
> See gnumeric/src/application.c for an example.
Of course - this will only work if you control both the container and
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev