Re: libbonoboui patch

Hi Bill,

On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 22:23, Bill Haneman wrote:
> I accidentally sent this to desktop-devel-list, probably should have
> been here...
>
> A small patch to replace the names of the gtk stock widgets in
> std-ui.xml, to conform to the new GTK+-2 icon names....

	Oh - we should be mapping these - I want to retain as much
compatibility as possible with the old system I think; at least, while
there is no problem with that. Currently we map most of these correctly
I feel - this is a good test.

> May I commit?

	Certainly, but I'd like to be sure that all of these names are
correctly mapped to new names inside bonobo-ui-util.c first - can you
confirm that that is the case ? perhaps we need to build a hash for the
various renames that have occured.