Re: BonoboUnknown & G_SIGNAL_TYPE_STATIC_SCOPE

On Fri, 2002-01-04 at 02:07, Tim Janik wrote:
> On 3 Jan 2002, Michael Meeks wrote:
> > 	Otherwise it stays.
>
> erk, and counts as definitely buggy code ;(

	Well - now I actually look at it I see we have:

#define BONOBO_TYPE_UNKNOWN
(bonobo_unknown_get_type () | G_SIGNAL_TYPE_STATIC_SCOPE)

	and:

#define BONOBO_TYPE_NONSTATIC_UNKNOWN
(bonobo_unknown_get_type ())

	So - I think this will have to stay to keep it all consistant, unless
we make API changes, which is just tiresome.

	Hmm,