Re: CORBA interfaces undocumented?

Hi Bill,

On Tue, 2002-04-02 at 16:26, Bill Haneman wrote:
> I still would very much like to see that IDL exposed
> publicly since at the moment some clients have to
> do nasty things like exec shell scripts/binaries
> in order to do activation queries (that is, if they
> can't readily use the C bindings).

	If you don't want to link to libbonobo-activation, then the only option
is to exec something that does and parse it's output - at least to
overcome the first reference problem.

	However - when bonobo-activation has been activated it should have a
nice clean CORBA interface - shouldn't be overly difficult to re-write
and improve the existing interface / impl. just a matter of time.