Re: PATCH: libbonoui missing extern "C"s

Hi Jacob,

On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 18:59, jacob berkman wrote:
> one question.  should:

	A good question, and one to which I don't know the answer at all;
looked at /usr/include and they all seem to avoid this sort of forward
declaration quite successfully, but perhaps that's because they have int
handles for everything ;-)

	I'm all for waiting until someone has problems before fixing it