Re: Bonobo Clipboard, try #1

> 4, What it does and doesn't solve
> I was careful to come up with requirements this solution solves:) You may
> think it is a lot heavier than storing a stringified moniker on the
> clipboard, but (unlike others I don't think need naming:) I am not a firm
> believer that monikers are the solution to all the world's problems and
> then some.

Well, the issue here is that monikers were originally invented for
this purpose and their use sort of spawned from there.  So I find it
bizarre that you do not like them for this very particular
application.

Monikers are useful for the linking case, not really the `fully
embedding' case, as a moniker is just a pointer to the remote object.

Miguel.