ORBit2 & libbonobo ...

Hi guys,

	Just committed a patch to libbonobo to make it build and work
with ORBit2.

	I'd appreciate it if people consider using ORBit2 instead of
ORBit-martin-forked.

	libbonobo will still build with ORBit-martin-forked, indeed to
use ORBit2 you need to use --enable-orbit2 as a configure option to
libbonobo.

	To use oaf with ORBit2, you will also need to put:

ORBIIOPIPv4=1

	in your ~/.orbitrc, at least until we can eliminate what seems
to be a nasty race condition with Unix sockets.

	I'm going to be pushing ORBit2 through the rest of gnome as and
when I can, although I'm away this weekend plugging Gnome at a conference.