Re: GConf debate ... the hermenutical key.

Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com> writes:
> > > 	GConf re-uses almost nothing - pointlessly re-inventing almost
> > > everything,

Can I point out that Bonobo didn't exist when I wrote this code TWO
YEARS AGO? Or I suppose there was a thing called Bonobo but it was
hardly anything usable I think everyone here agrees.

People act like I maliciously didn't use Bonobo. Bonobo was released
as stable only a few months ago.

Anyway, since GConf was first and bonobo-config was second, I believe
the REinvention was bonobo-config, and the invention was GConf. Thanks
very much. ;-)

Havoc