Re: Bonobo 0.32 released ...

Hi Tomasz,

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, [ISO-8859-2] Tomasz Koczko wrote:
> In bonobo-idl/Makefile.am is uses
>
> CFLAGS = `gnome-config --cflags gnome libIDL`
> bonobo_idl_libs = `gnome-config --libs gnome libIDL`
>
> I'm not check this but probably beter will be use symbols from
> libIDL.m4:

        Hmm; we prefer to use gnome-config for this, I'm intrigued as to
how you managed to get a system with a valid ORBit version but no libIDL -
it's a miracle.

        However, I've added some checks to configure to ensure that libIDL
is registered with gnome-config, so your build should now fail at
configure time. I hope this fixes the issue, can you try building CVS HEAD
?