Re: [Evolution-hackers] PropertyBag changes

> we have changed the implementation of the standard PropertyBag
> slightly. There is a new CORBA_Environment parameter in the
> get/set functions:

I had the impression -after talking to Michael- that we would be
appending CORBA_Environment to the arguments *after* the user_data to
avoid breaking existing code (as there is much of that code on the
GNOME CVS and out of it).

Michael, can you correct me if I am wrong?