PropertyBag changes

Hi,

we have changed the implementation of the standard PropertyBag
slightly. There is a new CORBA_Environment parameter in the
get/set functions:

typedef void (*BonoboPropertyGetFn) (BonoboPropertyBag *bag,
         BonoboArg         *arg,
         guint              arg_id,
         CORBA_Environment *ev,
         gpointer           user_data);
typedef void (*BonoboPropertySetFn) (BonoboPropertyBag *bag,
         const BonoboArg   *arg,
         guint              arg_id,
         CORBA_Environment *ev,
         gpointer           user_data);

So it is now possible to raise exceptions within that functions.

I have added the necessary changes to evolution and gtkhtml, so don't
forget to update to the newest bonobo version.

- Dietmar