Re: [Evolution-hackers] PropertyBag changes

Hi Miguel,

On 16 Jan 2001, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > slightly. There is a new CORBA_Environment parameter in the
> > get/set functions:
>
> I had the impression -after talking to Michael- that we would be
> appending CORBA_Environment to the arguments *after* the user_data to
> avoid breaking existing code (as there is much of that code on the
> GNOME CVS and out of it).

	AFAIR we discussed that; however this rather messes with the way
these methods are normaly layed out ( with user_data at the end ), also it
transpired that it was only us using the property bag. So I believe we
decided to take the pain and do it right.

	The impacted modules were limited pretty much to gtkhtml,
evolution, bonobo ( obviously ) and a trivial number of others. Everything
should have been updated atomicaly; was it not ?