Bonobo Controls Tutorial (0.0.2)

To all lovers of promiscuous monkeys worldwide:

On this glorious day, at last, there's an update of the little How-To
document I wrote on writing Bonobo controls and containers. So it does
compile again, WorksForMe(tm) etc.

After all misery in my life (such as not being able to attend guadec2),
I hope this will bring some light to the world.

You can find it at: http://linux.denhaag.org/bonobo_controls,
and a package with example source code, as well as docbook source can be
found at http://linux.denhaag.org/bonobo_controls/ipctrl-0.0.2.tar.gz

It's almost 0300AM here, and I've had a long day of low-level network
hacking, so there *might* be some errors. Please let me know.

--Dirk-Jan.

(oh - what changed?, well:
	- more comments in code
	- more thorough discussion of .oaf file
	- code cleanup and compile fixes for recent bonoboes
	- some clarifications here and there)