Re: ANNOUNCE: Bonobo 1.0.0 released ...

Hi George,

On 10 Apr 2001, George Farris wrote:
> When do you think we might expect bonobo to fix the key shortcuts
> problem.  Mainly that it breaks the ability to remap keys on the fly.

	It disabling the re-map keys-on-the-fly is a feature. That
capability is both confusing and unneccessary, a throwback to bad days of
arguments over keybindings in gimp. If the keybindings are bad enough that
you need to be able to change them extremely rapidly - they need fixing.

	Jody is however planning on working on a general UI customization
setup, which will probably include keybindings.

	HTH,