new UI Handler conversion questions

Hi Michael,

I'm wondering about Nautilus's conversion to use the new Bonobo UIHandler.
I've been following the threads to some extent but may have missed some
crucial information, I'm not sure. Here's what I'm wondering:

1. What part (if any) of this conversion are you planning to do yourself?

2. When would it make sense for others to start trying to convert Nautilus
over?

3. Is there documentation about how to do such a conversion?

Thanks,

John