Re: service stereotype thingies

>   I agree with Maciej, that there is no need to hold on the term
> 'service' -

Just one argument: some more interfaces and methods to be renamed because
"Service" is part of the identifier.

> if you will find any other more sensible

One idea, I came up with in a discussion last night, is "contract".

And BTW: Our first concept has been a query tool like oaf as well, but
when we came up with the service concept, we never again had a big need
for such detailed queries, not in the whole OpenOffice source. But it's a
nice thing to have and once in a while things could be easier having it,
so I would merge both concepts as well.

	Michael