service stereotype thingies

It seems as if all that is really needed is to use an OAF query of e.g.
	"repo_ids.has_all(['IDL:Intf1:1.0','IDL:Intf2:1.0','IDL:Intf3:1.0'])"
This is sort of a pain to use because one has to type out all the
interfaces that a "service" is supposed to offer, instead of just using a
single name. I am thinking it is doable to add aliases in OAF to turn
service names into a list of interface names.

Another way to solve this is just to make sure that each "service"
(component, object impl, whatever) has a primary interface associated with
it, and if an object implements that primary interface it also implements
all the other interfaces associated with that "service". It seems like an
interface for each service will be needed anyways in many cases. This
approach solves the XCell hack, and requires the least # of changes
(none!).

-- Elliot
DEAR IRS, I know you got my unsubscribe request. please stop sending me
all this junk mail and asking me to work half the year for you.