ServiceInfo, service stereotypes, etc.

I skimmed through all the various msgs, and it seems to me that the
requirements so far are (a) having OAF aware of services (b) being able to
use QI to determine whether an object supports a service.

Making an interface in the IDL to denote the service, and building a
service name -> interface names mapping in OAF, would allow satisfying
both of these requirements AFAICS.

And if you want to preface your interface names with 'X', 'I', or a
Klingon 'tlh', knock yourself out, but I will stick to no prefacing
myself, and not be worried about recommending it to others. :)
-- Elliot
[ "In a democracy, the government is the people," Milo explained. "We're people,
aren't we? So we might just as well keep the money and eliminate the middleman." ]
							- Catch-22