Re: draft of bonobo controls tutorial 0.0.1

Michael,

Thank you for your comments.

On Tue Nov 14, 2000 at 07:42:19PM -0500, Michael Meeks wrote:

-> 	* I would export a single string property of the stringified IP
-> address; this is so people can see the usual use case of the arg_id
ie.

yes. this is a good idea; I will implement this.

-> 	Another thing that I thought was possibly a mistake, was putting
-> all the code in to handle bonobo-win / the ui container. Although you
-> explain it nicely, it is not neccessary for the simple embedding case
-> which is just:
->
-> 	bonobo_widget_new (..., NULL);
->
-> 	which is far more simple and hassle free; of course, the
-> BonoboWindow stuff is great to have too, perhaps that could go in a 'full
-> version' you attach in an appendix ?

Indeed; however, I plan to add some discussion of the menu merging stuff as
well.

Cheers,
	Dirk-Jan.