Re: draft of bonobo controls tutorial 0.0.1

On 19 Nov 2000 17:26:06 +0100, Dirk-Jan C. Binnema wrote:
> Op Fri Nov 17, 2000 at 03:47:44PM -0200 schreef Ali Abdin:
>
> -> > >        Thanks for this valuable resource; perhaps we should put it on
> -> > > developer.gnome.org somewhere; or put a link from the bonobo FAQ.
> -> >
> -> > Its linked from developer.gnome.org I believe :)
> ->
> -> Could you please make the SGML file available. It is much more convient for me
> -> to grab the SGML and run 'db2html' on it offline, than trying to download the
> -> webpages (through wget or whatever).
> ->
> -> Or perhaps it can be added to bonobo CVS in the 'doc' subdirectory
>
> I've put all the stuff (the tutorial sgml file and the example code) here:
> http://linux.denhaag.org/bonobo_controls/bonobo-controls-tutorial.tar.gz

As a side note to all this I'm a bit confused as to where all the
documentation for bonobo resides.  There are docs in cvs in the bonobo,
bonobo-doc and bonobo-tutorial modules as well this nice tutorial.

Some effort to centralize, update and/or deprecate this documentation
should be made I think.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com