Hiding a placeholder's separator

Hi Michael,

I just discovered that setting the state of all menu items in a
placeholder (well, their commands, technically) to "hidden" does not
hide the initial separator supplied by the placeholder. If the
placeholder contains no items, then the separator isn't drawn, but if
the placeholder contains only hidden items, then the separator is drawn.
Am I right in assuming this is a bug that should be fixed in Bonobo? If
so, do you want me to investigate it further, or can you deal with it?

Thanks,

John