draft of bonobo controls tutorial 0.0.1

Hi all,

At http://linux.denhaag.org/bonobo_controls/ you can find a new
version of the tutorial I wrote on writing bonobo controls.

I have added a discussion of property bag listeners, updated the code
to the latest CVS versions of Bonobo, fixed a lot of errors, and
probably introduced some new errors.

It's still a draft; I release it now because a lot of people
complained the code didn't compile anymore.

I'd like to thank all people who have send me error reports,
suggestions, fixes and other forms of encouragement.
Please continue to do so!

Have fun,
     Dirk-Jan.

          Dirk-Jan C. Binnema <dirkjan gnome org>
           http://www.casema.net/~devnull
                 PGP/GPG fingerprint:
 BB49 41D7 053D E5F1 F333 586E C530 CBC3 4352 A39F