Re: Bonobo dependencies ...

> And yet you don't seem opposed to adding functions to libbonobo that
> are usable only from the C API and not reflected in the IDL...

That is why Michael has been working on the "Context" code in Bonobo,
to reduce the ammount of APIs that need to be wrapped.

Yesterday I was explaining that to Paolo Molnaro (which has joined
Helix Code to maintain Bonobo/Perl).  It meant `Paolo, now you have
less work to do'.  I also had this discussion with Michael last week,
when he proposed to me the Context idea.

read bonobo/bonobo-context.c for more information.

`Context' are btw, `explored' in my helix-setup-tools paper, where two
examples are given using contexts.

I have actually dig up the mail from Michael in which he explains
contexts, and my reply said `just do a few, because we need to finish
other things right now'.

Best wishes,
Miguel.