Re: More random thought spewing ...

> 	  Miguel is not proposing any duplication AFAICS, merely moving code
> around to avoid dependencies. Ok, so there may be duplication as we play
> with monikers inside bonobo, but this is hardly significant.

Michael, indeed, I have verified that the gnome vfs database (which is
supposed to contain many fixes that are not present in the gnome-libs
one) can be parsed just fine with gnome-libs/libgnome/gnome-mime.c

So there is no problem in actually moving the database back into
gnome-libs, remove the gnome-vfs dependency and still be correct.

Miguel.