Re: libefs

Fred Dushin wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, have you looked at IronDoc?

Yes, and here are the reasons why I'm still working on libefs:

    1) it's interesting (I've learned very much about filesystems)
    2) nobody is working on Irondoc at the moment.
    3) there is not even a Makefile in the IronDoc distribution.

There is also a very interesting discussion about file-systems-inside-a-file

in the linux-kernel mailing list:

http://www.tux.org/hypermail/linux-kernel/1999week26/
http://www.tux.org/hypermail/linux-kernel/1999week27/

Maybe the kernel supports such functionality in the future.