libefs

Hello,

I'm working on libefs (file-system-inside-a-file) which can be used as
storage driver for bonobo. I've just implemented a simple transaction
handling (changes are only written after a commit) and wonder what I
should do with old versions:

    a) discard old versions and reuse the disk space as soon as
    possible:

or

    b) never discard old versions and implement some kind of
    version control (possibility to open old versions). I think this is
    the Microsoft behavior (Use SaveAs to delete old versions).

what do you think?