Re: [EDID] Samsung SyncMaster PX2370

On 8 May 2013 17:16, Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn pcode nl> wrote:
It's hard to keep up the pace. For both Precise and Quantal it's
unlikely I'll be doing new backports, since there are too many new
dependencies, and I don't want to take big risks with breaking stuff.

Is there something better I could be doing with the release schedule
to make that easier? Perhaps we should be branching more frequently
and only doing bugfixes on a branch, although that is more
maintainership overhead. Ideas welcome.

Richard