Re: [EDID] Samsung SyncMaster PX2370

On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
On 7 May 2013 18:43, Olivier Tilloy <olivier tilloy net> wrote:
Is there a PPA containing this latest version of colord for Ubuntu 13.04 (it
ships with version 0.1.30)?

Pascal did do builds at one stage, his PPAs are here:
https://launchpad.net/~pmjdebruijn

It's hard to keep up the pace. For both Precise and Quantal it's
unlikely I'll be doing new backports, since there are too many new
dependencies, and I don't want to take big risks with breaking stuff.

I haven't looked into Raring yet, so I might provide backports for
that in a few weeks.

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn