gnome-color-manager Spanish translation

Hello,
I'm currently translating gnome-color-manager to Spanish, but I found
some strings in the po file which don't make sense isolated from the
application. What is more, no translation exist for some of the words in
Spanish.
These are "Framework product", "Framework program", and the worst one -
"This 3D hull is what the profile looks like in Lab space".
I have no idea about what Lab space means.
Thanks in advance.
Nicolás.
Spanish mailing list: gnome-es-list gnome org