Multiple profile device support

Why might we want more than one profile for a device?

* A monitor has two selectable modes, sRGB and wide gamut
* A printer has different profiles depending on the media and inks
* A camera has different profiles depending on whether it's shot in
the studio or outside
<insert others>

What situations still require 1:1 device profile mapping:

* Scanners, where nothing can be altered
<insert others>

Now, the DBus interface and the device-profiles configuration already
supports multiple profiles for each device, just not the UI. If you
guys have any other use cases for more than one profile for a device
then I'm interested.

So, if we decide we need prefs UI to choose between studio and outside
camera profiles, what should it looks like?
___________________________________
| Nikon D60 Studio (default)
|#Nikon#D60#Outside################
|__________________________________

[ Make default for device ]
[ Assign another profile ]
[ Unassign this profile ]

Or we just have the buttons

[ Add ] [ Remove ] and [ Make default ]

Although then we have two "Add" and "Remove" buttons on the same tab.

Or do we have hypertext entries in the cellview itself:
| Nikon D60 Studio (default)    | /Remove/
|#Nikon#D60#Outside#############| /Make default/, /Remove/

Or do we just let the user drag the profiles up and down to select the
order? Double click to make default? Is this discoverable enough? How
do users add profiles from the existing combobox?

ASCII art welcome. :-)

Thanks,

Richard