Matching ICC profiles from filenames: GetProfilesForFile()

Now the functionality for assigning profiles to images is nearly
finished (just drag the image file onto the virtual device dialog) --
I've also added a new DBus method: GetProfilesForFile()

The idea is you feed it a image filename and out pops an array of
profile filenames. Typically they'll be one entry in the array, in
which case applications like Shotwell and GIMP should probably use the
ICC profile in the main viewer. If there is more than one item in the
array, then it's up to the application whether it wants to use the
default (the first entry) or show a popup asking what profile to use.

For the curious, I've also added this functionality to gcm-inspect.

[hughsie hughsie-t61 src]$ ./gcm-inspect --file ../data/tests/test.jpg
Suitable profiles for: ../data/tests/test.jpg
1.	/home/hughsie/.color/icc/GCM - NIKON - NIKON DSC D60 - NIKON NIKON
DSC D60 7457338 (2010-02-08).icc
	Pascal de Bruijn, NIKON - NIKON DSC D60 (2010-02-08)

All code is in git master.

Richard.