Help! I need a test RAW file

Right, I have a need for a .NEF, .CRF, (whatever) kind of raw file. Of
course, I could just take a picture with my D60, but I really don't
want to add a huge 9Mb NEF file to git master just so I can test
getting metadata in make check.

Does anybody know how I can export or resize a RAW file with metadata
so that it's only a few pixels in size? In git I have
data/test/test.{png|jpg|tif} as test cases that are only a fex pixels
across and thus are a few tens of K in size. I can promise beer in
return. Thanks.

Richard.